Blueberry and coconut crumble
- 400 g Aussie Frozen Fruit Blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup shredded or flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup plain flour or almond meal
- Preheat oven to 180' and prepare a baking dish.
- Combine the frozen blueberries and sugar in a bowl and leave for 15 minutes.
- For the crumble, combine sugar, coconut, butter and flour, then mix with your finger tips until it resembles a crumble.
- Add the blueberry mixture to the baking dish and then top with the crumble.
- Bake for 20-30 minuted until golden brown and serve with cream or ice-cream.