Always a family favourite, this Blueberry Cheesecake is simply delicious and can be made the day before.
- 250 g Packet of sweet biscuits (we think Nice biscuits work well)
- 125 g Butter (melted)
- 3 tsp Gelatine powder
- 1/4 Cup Boiling water
- 500 g Cream Cheese packets
- 1/2 cup Caster sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 1 Cup Aussie Frozen Fruit Blueberries plus extra for serving
- Prepare your springform pan by greasing it with butter or baking paper.
- Blend the biscuits for 1-2 minutes and then combine with the melted butter.
- Press the biscuit mixture into the base and sides of your springform pan.
- Refrigerate until the base is firm, for around 20 minutes.
- Add the gelatine mixture to boiling water and whisk until combined. Allow to cool.
- Blend together the cream cheese packs, sugar and vanilla, until the mixture is smooth.
- Add in the whipped cream, gently folding to combine followed by Aussie Frozen Fruit Blueberries.
- Smooth the mixture over the biscuit base, top with more of our blueberries and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the spring form pan and serve!