Blueberry Oat Crumble Bars
Created by @one_full_belly
- 2 1/2 cups Aussie Frozen Fruit Blueberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven 175°C. Line brownie pan.
- Mix dry ingredients then add butter and mix together.
- Add all but one cup to pan and press down firm.
- Add blueberry layer ingredients together then add to top of base.
- Crumble base that has been set aside on top and press down.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Cool completely until cutting.