Blueberry Yoghurt Cake
A tasty yet simple cake to impress anyone.
- 150 g Butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup Castor sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 3/4 cup Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 150 g Aussie Frozen Fruit Blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 180C. Grease a square cake tin or line with baking paper.
- Using your blender or mixer, beat together the butter and castor sugar until its pale and creamy.
- Add in one egg at a time, beating well.
- Stir in the flour and yoghurt until combined. Then stir through the frozen blueberries.
- Place in the pre-heated oven for 40 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack and serve after its cooled. Enjoy!