Frozen Mixed Berry + Yoghurt Swirls
- 10 plastic or paper cups
- 10 wooden popsicle sticks
- 2 3/4 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Aussie Frozen Fruit Mixed Berries
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Fill each cup with approx. 1/4 cup yoghurt.
- Place berries, honey, water and sugar in a food processor; pulse until berries are finely chopped.
- Spoon 1- 1 ½ tablespoons of berry mixture into each cup. Stir gently with a pop stick to swirl.
- Top cups with cling wrap; insert pop sticks through foil. Freeze until firm.