Lemon & berry bundt cake
Created by Fresh Ideas Magazine @ Woolworths
- 125 g butter, softened
- 1 tbs lemon zest
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 free range eggs
- 1/2 cup Greek-style yoghurt
- 3 cups Aussie Frozen Fruit Mixed Berries
- 2 tbs icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 180'C/160'C fan-forced. Grease a 22cm bundt pan.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter, zest, caster sugar, eggs, flour and yoghurt on low speed until just combined. Increase speed to medium and beat until pale and creamy.
- Fold in 1 cup berries.
- Spoon mixture into pan and smooth surface.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into cake comes out clean. Stand in pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, halve any remaining strawberries. Combine berries, and half the icing sugar in a bowl. Stand aside until required.
- Dust cake with remaining icing sugar and top with berry mixture. Serve immediately.