Mango Chia Pudding
- 3/4 cup black or white chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1.5 cups coconut water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 200 g Aussie Frozen Fruit Mango
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- toasted coconut flakes
- In a large bowl mix together chia seeds with coconut milk, ½ cup coconut water and vanilla extract. Refrigerate overnight.
- Next day, stir maple syrup and ½ cup coconut water through the chia mixture.
- Puree frozen mango with remaining coconut water.
- Place half the puree in the base of four small serving cups or glasses.
- Divide the chia pudding mixture over the mango puree, then top each glass with remaining mango puree.
- Serve with toasted coconut flakes.
|Recipe Analysis (per serve 287g)|
|Fat – total (g)||23.2|
|Saturated Fat (g)||12.6|
|Carbohydrate – total (g)||31.5|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||12.3|