- 1 cup Greek Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Castor Sugar
- 400 g Aussie Frozen Mango
- 1/4 cup Coconut Water
- Place the yoghurt, water and sugar in a bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Place the mango and coconut water in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- In alternating layers, pour the yoghurt mixture and mango mixture into 8 popsicle moulds. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for 2–3 hours or until frozen.
- When ready to serve, place popsicle moulds in a bowl of warm water for easier removal.