Mixed Berry Crumble
- 600 g Aussie Frozen Mixed Berries
- 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes, toasted
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 100 g unsalted butter, softened and chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°Cor 170°C fan-forced.
- Combine berries, vanilla and sugar in abowl. Spoon the mixture into a 20cm x 10cm baking dish.
- Chop almonds in food processor. Addflour, oats, coconut, cloves, cinnamon and pulse until well combined. Usingyour fingertips, rub butter in until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle the topping over berry mixture.Bake for 35 to 45 minutes. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes. Serve with cream,custard or ice-cream.
|Recipe Analysis (per serve 120g)|
|Fat – total (g)||16.9|
|Saturated Fat (g)||8.6|
|Carbohydrate – total (g)||22|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||1.9|