Nice-cream Layered Terrine
Created by @nataliemewing
- 1 cup Aussie Frozen Fruit Strawberries
- 1 cup frozen banana
- 2 cups frozen banana
- 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup Aussie Frozen Fruit Blueberries
- 1 cup Frozen Banana
- Fresh blueberries, strawberries, banana & mint leaves.
- 3-4 Plain biscuits (of choice), crumbled
- Line a loaf pan (20cm x 10cm x 6cm) with baking paper, allowing for overhang along all edges.
- In a food processor or high powered blended, combine ingredients for strawberry layer. Blend until smooth & creamy then scoop mixture into bottom of loaf pan & smooth with a spatula. Place in freezer for 1 hr.
Banana & Blueberry Layers
- Repeat step 2. with banana layer, then again for blueberry layer, allowing to freeze for 1 hr with each additional layer.
- When ready to serve, arrange biscuit crumbs on serving tray & cut up fruit. Remove Nice-Cream Terrine from freezer & allow to defrost for 3-5 mins (depending on room temperature at the time), then invert onto biscuit crumb & remove from loaf pan (you may need to warm sides of pan up by rubbing your hands together & placing on pan a few times.)
- Once Nice-Cream has been removed from the pan, arrange fresh fruit & mint leaves on top & serve. Any uneaten Nice-Cream can be wrapped in plastic wrap & stored in the freezer.