Pina Colado Icy Poles
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 400g Aussie Frozen Fruit Pineapples
- 1/2 cup mint (firmly packed)
- 2 fresh limes, juiced
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp caster sugar
- 1 Tbsp water
- Stir sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat until sugar dissolves, bring to the boil, then cool.
- Place pineapple, mint, lime juice, coconut water and cooled sugar syrup in a high-speed blender and blend until combined (consistency should be like soft serve).
- Pour into six large popsicle moulds, filling to about 2cm below the rims, and freeze until surface is set (1½-2 hours).
- Meanwhile, whisk Greek yoghurt with caster sugar and water until combined. Pour on top of the frozen pineapple mixture to just below rims. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze overnight.
- Dip moulds in hot water to remove popsicles, and keep frozen on a tray lined with baking paper until ready to serve.
- Pops will keep frozen for 2 weeks.
- Replace Greek yoghurt with a non-dairy yoghurt for a vegan alternative