A tropical take on the traditional apple crumble!
- Baking dish
- 3 cups Aussie Frozen Fruit Pineapple
- 1 tbsp corn flour/corn starch
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- Preheat your oven to 175 degrees celsius
- Grease your baking dish with a little butter, or oil spray. You’ll need a ceramic or glass dish that is about 2.3 litres capacity.
- In a bowl, combine the frozen pineapple, cornflour and brown sugar. Add this to your greased baking dish.
- In another bowl, combine the remaining brown sugar, plain flour, oats and butter. Mix well – you can start off by stirring, but it is possible to rub the butter between your fingers to create a lovely, crumbly texture. Top the pineapple with the crumble mixture
- Bake in your preheated oven for about 45 minutes, or until lightly golden brown on top and bubbling around the edges.
- Serve with ice cream or custard and enjoy!