- 3 cups Aussie Frozen Fruit Pineapple
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- Preheat your oven to 180’
- Grease a baking dish with butter or olive oil.
- In a bowl, mix together 3 cups of frozen pineapple, cornflour and brown sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine the crumble topping ingredients. Mix well with a spoon or rub together with your fingers to achieve a crumb.
- Top the pineapple base with the crumble topping.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 45 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.
- Serve with yoghurt, cream or ice-cream and enjoy!